Simple Pages Content Manager for SE4
Add content to any page with drag and drop ease, or display the content as full webpages. Easily put images, videos and other content anywhere in your SocialEngine community.
Your Content, Anywhere!
You need to create and add vibrant, rich content to your community. The only way to do that with Social Engine 4 is to type in HTML by hand in the Layout Manager. That’s so 1993!
Introducing Simple Pages — a module for admins to create and publish content anywhere.
Display as a webpage or include in other pages
Display content you create as a standalone webpage, or add it to any page in Layout Editor. Add webpages to the main or footer menus.
Control who sees the content by user level, or password protect it!
Our editor includes a file manager that lets you upload and organize files while creating content. No more FTP headaches or round-trips to the SocialEngine’s File & Media Manager!
The video below illustrates a few of the features, including the enhanced CSS capabilities, the file manager, and embedding videos. For best results, view in full screen 720p.
- Fully integrated file manager allows you to upload images, graphics, videos, documents and other files directly from the editor while you’re authoring your page. No more tedious uploads by hand and pasting URLs!
- Enriched WYSIWYG editor provides new tools like a CSS editor, insert date/time, insert linked file, code cleanup, video embedding, and more.
- One-click Menu Add makes adding your newly created pages to the Main Menu and/or Footer Menu a snap!
- Pages and menu visibility can be assigned to any/all member levels.
- Password Protect pages
- NEW: Add content created in SimplePages to any page in Layout Editor!
- Stage Pages for Review before publishing to a larger audience
- Limit/Grant access to other admins
File Manager Functionality
The file manager in Simple Pages is a powerful, elegant, easy-to-use addition to Social Engine’s editor.
- Upload directly from the editor. No need for using FTP or SocialEngine’s cumbersome File & Media Manager.
- Get organized by creating sub-folders
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete and create ZIP archives!
- Mark files as favorites
- Support for historical tracking
- At a glance views of file size and type
- Graphic preview and full-screen preview
Enhanced Editor Functionality
Unleash your creative capability with our enhanced editor. Pixel level control is at your fingertips with support for a wide range of CSS settings!
Text and Block Attributes
- Font Family
- Size (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- Style (normal, italic, oblique)
- Line Height (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- Color (with beautiful full-ranger color picker)
- Decoration (underline, overline, strikethrough, blink)
- Weight: normal, bold, bolder, lighter, and numeric weights
- Variant: normal, small-caps
- Case: capitalize, uppercase, lowercase
- Word Spacing
- Letter Spacing
- Vertical Alignment
- Text Align
- Text Indent
- Display (inline, block, list-item, run-in, compact, etc.)
- Color (using full-range color picker)
- Image (using the file manager) and all background image attributes like repeat, attachment, horizontal position, vertical position
- Width (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- height (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- Padding (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- Margin (pixels, points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas, ems, exs, %)
- Border Style, Width and Color for all sizes (top, right, bottom, left)
- Type (disc, circle, square, decimal, lower- and upper-Roman, lower- and upper-Alpha)
- Position (inside, outside, numeric value)
- Absolute, Relative and Static
- Placement (top, right, bottom, left)
- Clip (top, right, bottom, left)
NOTE: This is advanced software. Due to changes in SocialEngine beginning with version 4.1.8, SimplePages is only supported on SE version 4.1.8 and higher.